Planning a party can be overwhelming, especially for a busy parent. However, that doesn’t stop us from wanting to throw an amazing birthday party for our little loved ones.
First of all, we need to look at this party from the perspective of the child. What would my child enjoy the most? Who would he or she rather have on their special day? How can we make it fun for the other kids at the party?
Well, the answer is simple. An edutainment party strikes a perfect balance between fun, education and curiosity for the kids as well as the adults at the party.
Steps to follow:
- Set up your budget: Make up a cohesive budget including all the costs you want to cap it at.
- Choose the theme: Science themed birthday parties are all the rage right now. There are so many more variety of themes you can choose from with our birthday packages. So, select the theme based on your child’s interest
- Selecting the venue: Choose a venue that is appropriate for the theme you have chosen.
- Planning the decor: We also help you in planning and executing the décor for the D-day.
- Creating the Party Invites: We also create your child’s e-invite for their birthday.
- Return Gifts: Ending the big day with surprise gifts for the guests is essential. Now you can buy handcrafted science gadgets in bulk from Science Utsav to make the perfect return gifts for your guests.
Some of the various themes offered by Maker Masti are:
Magic of Potions
Science of Wizards
I love Slime